New Trends in People Management
The emerging trends in what would have otherwise been a traditional (HR) issue necessitate the development of an executive program that will analyse and provide a landing pad in the organizational structure.
This proactive 5 days program is designed to provide senior managers with the relevant “shock absorbers” to contend with emerging challenges.
- At the end of the course, participants will be able to develop and introduce manpower planning culture.
- Establish appropriate and functional succession plans within the organization.
- Discuss talent management and development
- Develop compensation and benefits structure. Conduct manpower forecasting.
- List separation management process.
- Explain new trends in people management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
- Directorate and management cadre and heads of human capital department
- H.R – Managers